Meathead's Amazing Rubs & Sauce
Goldwyn founded AmazingRibs.com in 2005 as a response to a rib cook-off challenge from one of his neighbors. He uses the site to teach cooking methods and recipes, debunks barbecuing myths, and test various equipment. Goldwyn runs the website from his home in suburban Chicago, with more than a dozen different grills and smokers in his backyard.
Outside of AmazingRibs.com, Goldwyn was elected to the Barbecue Hall of Fame in 2021 and is the author of the New York Times Best Seller Meathead: The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling. It was named one of the “100 Best Cookbooks Of All Time” by Southern Living magazine. His website has been archived by the U.S. Library of Congress Food and Foodways Web Archive along with about 50 other culinary websites.
- 2021 Barbeque Hall of Fame inductee
- Creator of the popular Amazingribs.com
- Author of New York Times Best Seller, The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling
- Acclaimed World Championship BBQ Judge
- Free Cookbook: Amazingribs.com/free