Old world spices & seasonings is your one-stop shop to the world's best wholesale bbq rubs, bbq sauces & more.

Shop wholesale bbq rubs and bbq sauces from World Champion Pitmasters like Tuffy Stone, Mark Lambert, Chris Marks, Travis Clark & more.

Bone Suckin' HICCUPPIN' Hot Habanero Sauce

Bone Suckin' Hiccuppin' Hot Habanero Sauce

Please Login or Register to order and see pricing information.


only -21 left in stock

Bone Suckin' Hiccuppin' Hot Habanero Sauce

Mother's Nature's most flavorful hot pepper, the Habanero, is added to Hot Bone Suckin' Sauce.  It's so breathtakingly hot you may hiccup!  Spice up wings, soups & all foods!

1st Place Winner = Fiery Food Challenge for having the ultimate Heat & Flavor!

Case Includes 12 Bottles


Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, Molasses, Organic Yellow Mustard (Water, Organic Vinegar, Organic Mustard Seed, Salt, Organic Turmeric, Organic Paprika), Habanero Pepper, Salt, Prepared Horseradish (Horseradish, Water, Organic White Distilled Vinegar, Salt), Dried Onion, Spices, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Dried Garlic, Red Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Paprika,  Xanthan Gum. 18-1

Nutritional Facts Information:

Serving Size 1 tsp. (5g), Servings Per Container 28, Calories 5, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 30 mg 1%, Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%

Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.

Additional Information:

Size: 5 oz. Jar


Close (esc)

🔥 FREE Shipping on orders over $750

🔥Expires August 30. Can't be combined with any additional promotions. Use Promo Code: FREESHIP750 at Checkout

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now